Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ok I need to be smarter then the blog!!

Finally I figured out how to post a new message... ok so it really only took me a second but was way annoying. It has been awhile since I have been on here because I tend to get sidetracked.

Anyway.. nothing new... work is hectic... life is good. I am hoping to talk my hubby into letting me get a cricut which is supposedly going on sale at Michaels this Sunday for 139.00. I am thinking if he lets me buying it on Saturday and then asking for a refund on Sunday. Just so I can still go to church but not miss out on one. Is that too trashy??? Ah well I am a southsider what can I say :D

My newest thing in the whole scrap world is templetes for doodling and my 52 challenges book I am doing. I will try and post what I get done for all to see :D

Well I am tired so nighty night for me... sweet dreams!!

No comments: