Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ok I must admit...

I think I am addicted to scrapping kits and clubs. Somehow I got an email saying new kits were up and ready for a club I don't remember contacting?? That is a little suspect. But I might have found them when searching Google for Lime Rickey kits. And maybe I didn't pay attention. That is all together possible. I don't want to be in another have to get kit club contracted kind of thing but it looks like you can go month to month with them and I am down with that.

I am getting caught up on the kits I have at home so it isn't like they are going to waste BUT it does cost money and it is summer. Sooner or later I need to keep myself in check. I can't afford everything unfortunatly. But I REALLY love lime rickey and with no LSS around me and the fact I don't want to shop for thigns that match I just find kits to be so easy for me and I use so much of the kits up. I went to organize my embellishments I have around and after deciding on storing them in this mini drawer system I have three drawers empty. I really thought I had more! :D But that is proof how much of my kits I use up. I do have a lot (well in my opinion though I have seen other people's spaces that had tons more) of stickers I need/want to use. It is my secondary mission to using the kits themselves. Sometimes I have issues though since the kits are already self embellished. Ah well.. it will all work out. lol

Ok rant over and now off to try and win the lottery!!

No comments: