Monday, October 13, 2008

Croptoberfest 10th, 11th, 12th

These are my next three layouts I have done for PS octoberfest.



October 10th Challenge: no pattern paper
Use only cardstock as your background (no patterened paper) and use as many embellishments as you want. I used Bazzill cardstock (not sure what color), Prima flowers, and misc brads and metal letters.



October 11th Challenge: scallops
Use scalloped paper on your page
This layout was done with PS October add on kit. It includes Crate Paper Prudence papers, I added the Bazzill myself, Prudence glitter strip and Crate Paper prudence rub-on.



October 12th Challenge: Birthdays
In honor of my grandma's birthday yesterday the challenge today is all about birthdays. Create a layout, birthday cards or even birthday party favors!
This is from my Son's birthday. I can't remember who makes the paper but it is from the Play line. And the rest is Misc items

Since I am moving this week I am not sure how much more I will get done but I am a sucker lately for a challenge. I plan on taking some of my basic items with me to my folks. (The boys and me are going down early to clean the house before we offically move in.) So I do plan on getting some in. We will see though. :D

No comments: