Sunday, October 26, 2008

PS Layout a day challenge 14th through 20th

SO I am slowly doing these challenges. I would have more done but I forgot to bring my colored cardstock to my folks and I am too lazy to go to my house and get it. I am going to make a point to bring it tomorrow after cleaning some more. But this is what I have managed to do so far...



October 14th Challenge: October general challenges
I chose the first one listed which was to use the words trick or treat in a layout.
you can't see the title and I am going to re-do it over white cardstock anyway it says "Easter Treats" all done with PS october kit.



October 15th entry done with ps oct kit did not fit challenge of the day.



October 16th Challenge: use your oldest ps kit
This is my oldest as I use them in the same month I get them again done with ps october kit



October 17th Challenge: Sports. Scrap something sports related: baseball, soccer, taekwondo, basketball, running - you name it and scrap it!
This is from the Cubs game in DSM. Again done with ps october kit paper which is Crate paper lemongrass and embellishments



October 18th was a scrapper's choice so no official extra challenge other then to do a layout.



October 19th I did not do the extra challenge part which was a scrap lift This was done with ps october add on crate paper prudence



October 20th Challenge: Use more than 4 pictures on a page (if it is a 2 pager - use more than 8 pictures). I managed to get 9 photos in the two pager and it doesn't look too crowded so I am pretty proud of them :D

1 comment:

EmmaJ said...

I love the pages. You are really using up that October kit.