Monday, June 1, 2009

Sorry the photos are blurry...






















These are the layouts I did over the weekend and today. Personal Scrapper is have a Layout A Day (LOAD) contest and today's Challenge was do scrap something happy. My version is Happy Bubbles found below.





















This is a lift from Erica at PS. I am not sure a link will work.
























This is a lift from the PS website. I am not sure if the link will work but I will try http://cs.personalscrapper.com/photos/monthly_kit_designs/images/141809/original.aspx











The picture above is how a frugal scrapbooker can even use the cover of a paper stack in a layout :D







This was a lift for a challenge at scrapbookdeals4u but I really don't like it it turned out so I didn't submit it.

2 comments:

Laura-Lee said...

He is just way to cute! Great rocket ship too !!

Unknown said...

My favorite paper!!!