Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Finally some layouts.

I am starting with my least favorite.  016 I don’t mind this layout in general but I hate the picture.  I liked the idea of the layout which was a challenge at PS during the crop last month.  It was to use a name and someone had mentioned doing a maiden name layout so I did.  And the picture kind of fits as I took it with my camera and in my own dark room back when I was trying to be an official artist :D

022

This one I just don’t like how it turned out.  Really the ribbon.  I so need to invest in a ribbon punch but when I have the money I can’t find one.  I do like the paper and I am leaving it unless I finally find something to top it off.   Both of these were done with the April Personal scrapper kit which at home I was intimated by as it is pretty girly but I ended up loving it and found it universal. 

Tomorrow I will have more to post… my mediocre ones I like.  BUt wanted to leave with some family photos.  Sunday we were invited to a birthday party and Aaron finally got to be a kid again.  I didn’t let him actually get in the lake but he floated in the water just fine.  Summer 2009 295

And Andrew had a blast as well swimming and jumping from the block. 

Summer 2009 289

2 comments:

Maggi said...

I think you did a great job! Love the family pics too, so cute!

laterg8r said...

great idea to scrap about your maiden name :D