Monday, September 28, 2009

Personal Scrapper Online crop Layouts

As I mentioned earlier personal scrapper dot com is having an online crop.  There are 15 challenges and I had done three previously then this weekend and today I did five more specifically for the crop. 

006

The challenge on this one is to use at least three different kind/color buttons and I have four here. 010

The challenge here was to scrap grandparents and this was the wedding photo of my grandparents.  Who did love until death do they part as my grandpa passed away six years ago and my grandma says she still occasionally wakes up thinking he is there even though she lives in an apartment instead of their house.

007

I enjoyed this challenge as it was to do a layout on something you have learned recently.  My twist on the challenge was to list a few things I have learned over my lifetime (which is 32 at this point :D)

008

I really like this layout and these sassafras lass papers.  the challenge was to use punctuation.

009

Again loving these sassafras lass papers and this challenge was to use a sketch and I did the sketch spot on so this is what the sketch looked like.  :D 

011

This was the last layout I did today and I really love it.  The die cuts are from my Slice and Just chillin design card.  I just need to do the journaling which is a bad habit of mine.  I really don’t like to journal which is like why do I even scrapbook but I love the art aspect of it more I guess then the story telling.  AND I hate my writing so I just wasn’t in the mood.  I hope I am not the only one who gets that way!

2 comments:

Maggi said...

Love your layouts! I think the first one is my favorite!

laterg8r said...

great LO's you are a scrappin machine :D