Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Well… Eve :D  I am totally waiting on the food tomorrow.  I can’t wait!  The house already smells like awesome pumpkin pie! YUMMMM!!

I managed to finally get back in my scrap room and do a couple layouts.

007 002

I am making this short as I am off to bed.  BUT I know it has been a few days since I posted.  I do want to end with a few things I am thankful for in no certain order other then the first one is my ultimate first….

1 My family 2 my job (though I wish it was full time so I wouldn’t have to worry about finding a full time job) 3 my country (I LOVE being an American) 4 my friends who have cared and loved me for years 5 that Christmas is just around the corner (It is my favorite holiday)

May all of you have a safe and Blessed Turkey Day!

No comments: