Monday, December 7, 2009

So ready…

to be organized in this room!  I swear it NEVER ends.  My last room as literally 5x this size and I finally got it perfect RIGHT before we moved.  Figures right?!!  lol  So Scrapbook deals 4 u is having a small on your own challenge to get the rooms in shape before January 1st.  I am so there!  lol.  Here are my pictures of what it looks like RIGHT NOW…

076 077 

This room is so small.  I really wish it was even a little bit bigger if not a lot!  It really shows how much stuff I have.  It makes it look like too much but then I see others spaces and I think man I don’t have close to that much stuff.  So I will try and post a new picture next Monday to show what progress if any.

2 comments:

mommyof5kidz said...

You can do it!!! We will be cheering you on your way!!!

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

You aren't alone in your dilemma! Good luck getting organized! You might motivate me to do something!