Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I heart Sons of Anarchy

I just found them on Hulu yesterday and could only get the first three episodes of the second season.  I am bummed but it seemed easy to catch on to who was who.  Katey Sagal is an awesome actress and I am still left with a broken heart of sympathy for her character on something that happened in the season opener.  I won’t spoil it for you but I haven’t felt that excited for a tv show since Lost and it ended up being so disappointing!

On to the layouts I did while catching up with SOA. 

100_2435

I saved this photo from Nikki’s website and felt if I didn’t use her papers that would be a really cruddy thing to do!  I LOVE how this turned out.  This one also works for personal scrapper’s layout a day challenge for the first day to use a large picture and die cut paper.

100_2432

I painted the grungeboard with Twinkling H2O’s.  (sorry for the glare not sure how to stop that) I had wanted some shimmerz but not sure where to buy them at but there isn’t much difference between those shimmerz other then it seems to spread less on easily but still usable.  This one fits making home made embellishment (painting them myself is home made right?) which was another day challenge at PS boards.

 100_2434

This is an example of when you have an idea in your head and you can’t get it to work on paper.  I am no real artist but scrapbooking makes me feel like I am.  That is why I love it.  It is a perfect creative outlet for me.  I had high hopes when doing this layout and really is just a jumbled mess but not hideous enough for me to totally re-do it. 

100_2433

I love how exuberate these papers are.  And these cashews are over 1000 calories for the can and I ate the whole can in one day.  I have forbid myself from buying anymore as I have issues with moderation.

2 comments:

laterg8r said...

love the cashews LO and love that you ate the entire can, sometimes ya just gotta go for it :D

From The Owls' Nest said...

I really love that cashews layout also. I have enjoyed looking at your layouts and reading your blog. Thanks for sharing.