Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Weekend Mojo

I did several layouts this weekend.  These are the ones done with the rest of the PS September kit.  I liked this kit and it had several papers I wouldn’t have picked myself but turned out to be cool to use. 

020 014 015 016 017 018 019 012

I printed out some summer photos so I was ready to use up some more summer soiree.  I am so over this paper as it is like the only summer like paper I had to work with… except the snorkel line (which I loved!)  Anyway it is about all used up.  I also discovered a photo program that allows more then one  photo on a 4X6 size and it has opened up tons of possibilities for me.  Even double layouts that i see out there I like for lifting!  So you will see a couple in this grouping and probably more later on.

009 002 003 004 005 006 007

I did a sister scrapper swap early in the year and I found some summer paper from those gifts I received.  I got two layouts out of it so here is the final two.

011 010

This is my favorite picture.  He was so upset and I know I was a bad mommy taking a picture before comforting but there was no blood so hey I made a choice :D 

No comments: