Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What a fun Kit

I purchased from Life Preservers club  It was the carnival line from scrap within reach.  I knew this kit would be best to use with my oldest son’s birthday trip to six flags.  Here is the six I did.

   064 065 066 067 068 069

Half of the pages I used my scissors to rough the ends and even did that tear away and backed it with different patterned paper on one.  I have loved that look for awhile now so I am happy to be figuring it out!

Here is one last one that I did using Dream Street Sam paper.  It was in the latest Personal Scrapper kit.

063

I am going to finish as much of this kit as I can in the next couple days.  It is a current favorite for sure.  In fact I think it is in the top 5 of the PS kits I have purchased in the last two years. 

4 comments:

laterg8r said...

love the leaves on your hay page and the tickets on the ride page are cool :D

Kim said...

great blog! love your pages :)

Kim said...

great blog! love your pages :)

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

I love what you did with that Scrap Within Reach kit! I haven't used mine yet, but have some fun amusement park photos to scrap. I like how you cut the rollercoaster out and placed it on the other sheet of patterned paper! Very cool!