Saturday, October 24, 2009

Loving Dream Street Sam/Superstition Line

This month’s Personal Scrapper kit was the Dream Street Sam and superstition Line.  Here are a few layouts I have done with this kit so far.  I also had a couple papers from this months LPS club kit that are from the same line so I still have a good amount of paper left. I took the Dream Street papers out of that kit to add to the PS kit.  And the rub-ons that were in the LPS kit.  It matched the Sam paper way more then the other paper in the kit which was Bo Bunny Kitchen Spice. 

002

The next three is the same picture done three way.  With three boys of course I usually have triple of every event.  So often you can see how I handle different events three different ways but this is the same photo three ways. 

003 008007004

I think this layout is my favorite and I am amazed i got 14 photos (I know small ones) on the same layout.

005 006

No comments: