Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Eleven more layouts and one less kit

Here is the layouts I did with Summer Soiree kit from LPS.  I managed ten with this kit.  I got this paper line three times in three different kits.  I got the first set in a zany zinnia kit early in the summer.  Then I ordered a second (because I do like this paper) through life preserver scrapbooking (LPS) and then as the monthly kit from Personal Scrapper.  I used the Zany Zinnia way earlier and those are posted below somewhere.  These are using the embellishments from the LPS kit.  I have decided I have to take a huge break from this kit as I like the papers.  It is just too much.  I get bored really easily.  :D 

First off here is all that is left. 

scrapbooking 019

 scrapbooking 008

scrapbooking 009 scrapbooking 010 scrapbooking 011 scrapbooking 012 scrapbooking 013 scrapbooking 014 scrapbooking 015

Here is a close up of the distressed stickles I am using on the waves for dimension

.scrapbooking 016 scrapbooking 017 scrapbooking 018

On a personal note this is what we did yesterday…  meeting the teacher and my favorite starbucks!  I got a smaller one then my usual so the boys could have a treat themselves of hot chocolate!

014 001

scrapbooking 007 scrapbooking 004 scrapbooking 005 scrapbooking 006

Personal Scrapper is doing an online crop.  Come join us over there anytime and join in.  The kits are always awesome!

2 comments:

laterg8r said...

you are a machine - tons of lo's WOW. WTG with using up your kits :)

Lynette Jacobs said...

You really got scrapping! Lovely layouts. I sometimes make the mistake of ordering additional papers of a kit(because I love it so much) and then end up not using them...so I stopped:)