Sunday, August 30, 2009

Quick note…

Because I want to win something …. or at least have the chance.  I stumbled upon this blog through another blog I have in my google reader (see lower post on how much I LOVE google reader!) and I have to link to offically be in the drawing so here is my linky loo!  Hey give it a look you might win too! 

So I have totally been creating some more layouts not of the kit I stated I would do next but I decided I needed to double check and do a kind of inventory of what pictures I have scrapped.  I am finding i am double printing and forgetting some older pics I found have already been scrapped.  Anyway I found a whole tub of layouts with paper but no real embellishments or titles so I am working my way through those.  Using older stash and stamps!!  Man it should use a good amount of my stash so that is awesome as I have enough but not a ton but I HATE being wasteful.  So my point is look for those soon.  I might not do the whole tub as I do tend to get bored fairly easily but I want to by the end of the year.  Gasp!! Did I just make a goal?  lol I think so.

Also have been getting ready for another Scrapapolooza that is in two weeks!  I am working hard on NOT taking a ton of stuff and being uber organized.  I took way too much last time and want to avoid having to lug the stuff around and it is just me going so no one to really ask to watch my stuff.  Not that I had any issues with the ladies around me and leaving my stuff but it is just less to be accounted for.  If that also makes sense :D 

More to come of all that later as you know I am getting WAY excited!!

3 comments:

laterg8r said...

i love a good crop, but you are right - being organized is the best way to go :D

Maggi said...

Good luck organizing for the crop!

Angela said...

Thanks ladies... I don't have any local friends to go with so I go alone but I still enjoy my day of no peaceful creativity, awesome food (that I eat way too much of), and just being among a lot of estrogen. lol